I decided that it might be useful for you, the avid reader, to have a list of the most recent things I have done to the guide.
The last time I changed something was October 2016.
- Giant hornets' nests are becoming more common. The hornets are giant, not the nests. The nests are huge. They (the nests) tend to be round, about twice the size of a football, and are occasionally found on overhanging rock. If you see one and it looks in the least active, go and climb somewhere else. There is currently a monster nest (70cm diameter) on Phoenix Rock.
Changed a bit
- Added a note about duff bolts on Seishin Kante at Hyottoko Iwa.
- Revised the description of Ogawayama Monogatari at Chichi Iwa because it lost the shelf you mantel onto.
- Revised the description of Doubt at Hyottoko Iwa and changed the topo.
- Revised the description of Usonoroman after doing the route.
- Dissed Hihi Iwa after a visit.
- Continued adding routes at Hakoya Iwa.
- Revised the description of Arch Crack after doing the route. It's very good!
- Changed the map for Godzilla's Lair area.
- Revised the description of Amida Iwa after a visit.